This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Friday, August 1, 2008

July Just in Time

Last night I was able to finish the Quaker Square just in time. I'm pleased with the colors :-).

I'll be starting August tonight so I don't have another crunch at the end of the month. I've already got the colors picked out for it.

Tonight is my bimonthly stitching "group" at the town hall. So far it's just me, sometimes my neighbor and periodically the town clerk (who lives next to the town hall). I should probably get around to advertising the group at some point. I'm sure there are more people who would be interested in showing up.

Maybe, if I get through all of my chores this weekend, I'll even be able to get to St Petersburg!

Stitch On...

No comments: