This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Quick Project

I organized a long distance bike ride yesterday (200km). I ended up spending most of the day hanging out at a beach on Lake Ontario waiting for the cyclists to get to the 1/2 way point. While I was enjoying the breeze and the view I spent my time finishing this little Erica Michaels freebie as a needle roll. Unfortunately I ran out of batting, so it's not quite finished, but it's looking cute none the less. This is another project in my stash-draw-down effort. I'm not sure what the chart colors were supposed to be for this - I just grabbed whatever was hanging out in my pile of hand-dyed threads.

Today I just finished off another Erica Michaels project in her 12 Days of Christmas ornament series. I can't get a photo of that until I get some batteries for my camera.

2 comments:

Shadowspun said...

You scare me. You are way too good and prolific a stitcher to be human, I hope you realize this. Do you have some sort of stitching robot tucked away in your family tree?

Jenn Entropy said...

:-D You're crackin' me up! And here I am sitting thinking that I'm not doing enough! I'm so OCD :-). I think it's my job - I need lots of down time!