This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Monday, August 11, 2008

The Littles

I had a fun weekend. I was able to finish my little snowman ornament project on Saturday while I was hanging out at a family reunion. That crew does a lot of art projects, so it's not considered rude to sit in a corner and stitch while chatting. I love how he ended up!

I also spent some time at the reunion cutting up scrap pieces of mat board my MIL had lying around so I could finish some of the minis and exchange projects I have laying around. I was able to get two of those into a finished state over the weekend. I'm thinking I can do a few more of those tonight.

After I wrapped those up I worked on the awards for the stitching olympics. I was able to get all three done while watching swimming, water polo, beach volleyball and basketball :-). I completely messed up counting on the silver medal and ended up pulling about half of it ot make the correction. *sigh*.



Hopefully there will be more to come soon! The weather has been very conducive to stitching lately!

No comments: