This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Over the Moon!!

I just found out today that I won awards on all five pieces I submitted to the New York State Fair. I don't have pictures yet of the pieces in the frames, but here's the low down:


Harmony and Tranquility - 1st place Sampler or Worded Message up to 25" (1 length + 1 width)


Forget Me Not - 1st place Any Other Needlework: Beaded


Willie the Whippet - 2nd place Counter Thread Cross Stitch Original


Spring Hat - 2nd place Counted Thread (not Cross Stitch) from Commercial Source


Log Cabin - 4th place Needlework on Canvas

4 comments:

Ro said...

Congratulations! You have very lovely work.

Shelley said...

That is fantastic! Congrats! And lovely pieces. I have admired your Harmony & Tranquility since I first started seeing progress pics. Can't wait to see it framed.

Shadowspun said...

YAY!!!!

That's awesome, Jen.

Jenn Entropy said...

Thank you! I'm planning to get photos of the displays at the fair - it starts in a few days :-D.