This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Monday, August 18, 2008

Christmas Ornaments

The Olympics are being good to me. I'm not usually a TV watcher, but I stop in to see what's up while DH has the competitions on every so often. At this point I've just left a pile of my ornament series in his office (that's where the only TV in the house hangs out). I work on them while I'm sitting.

This weekend I was able to whomp out the rest of the "2 Turtle Doves" ornament that I started months ago. I had part of the 2 started, about 1/2 of the border and one of the birds.

Once I got through that one I was inspired to do the "3 French Hens" also. That one went far faster than I expected.

I'd rather be working on the Autumnal Abstract, but these are far better for the setup he has in his office (no tables). I was thrilled to get a little itty-bit of stitching done this morning on the Abstract. Tonight I've been freed up from dog commitments, so I'm planning to get more time in on that - although I do need to get a bike ride in!

No comments: