This morning I decided my ort container needed some decoration, so I stitched up one of the motifs from Ink Circles' Garden Stars.
Now I want to find a bunch of other things that need a little zest added. This was a blast to stitch up. I used silk for the green and cotton for the purple and yellow. I decided to use 32 count over two with only one strand of floss to give it a more classic cross stitched look.
This work is licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.