This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fun Motif

This morning I decided my ort container needed some decoration, so I stitched up one of the motifs from Ink Circles' Garden Stars.

Now I want to find a bunch of other things that need a little zest added. This was a blast to stitch up. I used silk for the green and cotton for the purple and yellow. I decided to use 32 count over two with only one strand of floss to give it a more classic cross stitched look.

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

I want to see your ort container! I bet it's prettier than my mason jars.

Jenn Entropy said...

lol - I use a mason jar too. I used to just toss the contents when I filled it. I like your idea of saving the left overs for stuffing! I'll post a photo of it soon. :-)