This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Friday, August 22, 2008

Crankin' Them Out

Yes I have been stitching an awful lot lately - the reason why will out in a few days. In the meantime here's another finish of the Christmas ornaments I've been working on:I started Five Golden Rings this morning and am hoping to get it finished today. I took the day off of work because it's beautiful outside and it's DH's birthday. Maybe I should make a cake or something :-). I'm also hoping to work on the Abstract again. I can get photos again since we found some batteries hiding in one of the offices.

Last night I found some time to finish one of the exchanges I received from the Fair Squares exchange group. The finished project is now on display in our guest room. The walls there are bright sunshine yellow, so it's a spectacular combination!Breakfast time :-d.

No comments: