This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Break Over

This past week I got back to my stitching after a little break. I needed to finish an exchange project and time has been running short on July. I was able to finish the exchange project. I can't post that photo quite yet because it hasn't been received.

I'm worried about being able to finish the Quaker Square tonight. I have work until 4:30, then a skating practice at 6. That might get rained out to some degree. I was able to finish most of the border. There are some watermelon pieces in the middle that need to be done and the corners have lettering. I think I will be able to at least finish the corners tonight. Tomorrow is my stitching group and I know I'll be able to get it done by tomorrow night. I so don't want to be late on this one and set a bad precedent for myself. I might be stitching 'til midnight tonight ;-).

I stitched an entire length of thread in the wrong direction on this one. I decided not to pull it because it's hard to tell with the dark thread and I'm thinking no one will notice but me. I'm sure I'll forget in a few years! I also lost track of my needle while working on this one. This is the first time I've lost a needle - I think I stuck it in my pin cushion, but I'm not sure. I'm freaking out because our dogs run around licking the floor (weirdos). I really hope I just put it away without realizing it and no medical crises ensue. Who though stitching could be so dangerous?

No comments: