This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Monday, July 21, 2008

Birthday Suprise

There hasn't been too much stitching going on for me this last week. I was thinking that I'd be able to get some little projects done since I was traveling a lot, but I was more interested in reading this time. I'm hoping I can get to the larger projects I have on my docket. I think I'm more likely going to end up sticking with the July Quaker Square and an exchange project. I think the July heat is just not something I like to stitch in. Since we don't have air conditioning at our house I feel just yucky enough that I don't want to touch the fabric and get it all sweaty :-P.

After I got back from my travels across the US and a speedskating camp near my parents house (ooh my legs are tired and sore) I found a package waiting for me from my x-s exchange partner on livejournal. It's beautiful:

The project spy-isis completed is a photo album with a wasp on the cover. It was a summer themed project. I think she perfectly captured the season with the gingham fabric and the wasp! I can't wait to get some summer photos into it!

No comments: