This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Catching Up

It's been a wild ride the last couple of weeks. My new job, updating tax maps for my county, is awesome, but it's been a bit of a transition for me. My whole schedule is in a shake up. I've also started teaching a spinning class (indoor cycling) at the local YMCA. I don't go to my new job until 9am, but the spinning class, and the classes I take, all start at 5:45am and go until about 7:30am. I have about an hour to kill between working out and work. STITCHING TIME!!!!

Since both DH and I have gotten new jobs and the finances have stabilized a bit, we've been working through the list of things we've been meaning to get all summer. Of course that means stach building for me. I picked up the Sunny Day Cat needlepoint kit so I can whip it up for my guest bedroom. The room is bright yellow with blue shades and bedding. The room's theme is cats. It just worked out that way.

I also got Fractal 170 and picked up all of the fibers for it and some Aida to stitch it on. Not that I don't have a bazillion kits and patterns in line before it. :-)

I haven't had any new finishes in the last few days, but I am working on a couple of smalls. Sadly, no time to post them since I need to book out the door to go play with dogs :-). More to come soon!

No comments: