This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Saturday, October 25, 2008

More Stash :-)

Today was a big shopping day for the household. We haven't been out a lot lately, but now that everyone's job situations have settled down we took care of things that were waiting on money. One of the stops I made was at my LNS. I ended up getting lots of yummy colors threads for the Christmas projects I'll be working on this year. I also picked up some pearl cottons for next year's installment project - Erica Michaels Sampler Book. I need to prep all the pages for that soon.

This morning I had to coach, but I got a couple of hours in on the Autumnal Abstract before I left. I'm hoping to get some photos up of all of the projects soon since I've been making stready progress. But, just a little more work on the super secret exchange projects to go...

No comments: