This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Monday, September 29, 2008

It's Been a Bit

It's been so busy here; I haven't had a chance to post and even not much time to stitch. I received a beautifully stitched exchange in the mail the other day from Paula C on the Fair Squares exchange group. I can't wait to make these into an ornament.I have been working through finishing some of my projects also. I made one of my samplers into a pouch the other day so I can keep floss for one of my big projects in it. It's much nicer than a plastic bag!

I have been trying to get through my smalls. I finished the September Quaker Square yesterday. YAY! I also finished part 2 on the Mystery Stitch Along from LiveJournal's crossstitch group. I'm holding off on pics of that one for a bit. Today I'm planning to work a bit on the La-D-Da Freebee project that I'm about 1/2 way through. Hopefully I'll find time to clean up the projects scattered around the house - my dad's visiting and we need the tables back :-).

No comments: