This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Friday, September 12, 2008

Last Day

Today is my last day at my current job. I'll be leaving here in a few minutes. Monday will be my first day at my new job (funny how that works). I'm pretty excited about the whole thing. At my new job I have a 1/2 hour lunch in which I'll be able to eat & stitch. I didn't take lunch breaks before so this seems like it's found time :-).

I'm almost done with a couple more of the ornaments. I've been poking along on a lot of WIPs - hopefully I can make it through a couple of the smaller ones this weekend. It's supposed to be rainy (again) so more indoor time!

No comments: