This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Friday, September 5, 2008

A Stitchy Night Out

I've been plugging away on one of my exchange projects and am hoping to get it done tonight. It's the big bi-monthly stitching night out! I'll be heading out from work in a few minutes so I can do a fly-by dinner before heading to the shop. I haven't been able to make it in a bit, so I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. It's going to be a fun time tonight. I'm hoping I'll be able to stay awake - I haven't been feeling very well the last couple of days and really should be getting to bed early. But then again a good table of stitchers is worth pushing through the allergy induced haze :-).

No comments: