This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Exchange Finish

My exchange partner for Fair Squares Round #9 received her squares and posted the other day. So I get to post my finish now :-). I really enjoyed stitching these squares because of the geometric patterns and the bright colors. I've been stitching a little now and then this week, but haven't had much time to get anything done what with the transition to the new job. Also, my neighbor and I started walking again - soul food! Aaaah.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I have just started looking at you blog, but you have done some amezing work ! I'm realy inspired, and will defenitly be back soon !

Jenn Entropy said...

Thanks! I'm hoping to get some more stuff up soon, but it's been slow going lately ;-).