This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Two More Ornaments

Amidst all of the hub-bub of my last week at work I was able to wrap up a couple more ornaments in the Erica Michaels series.

7 Swans and 8 Maids are done, which puts me at 2/3 of the way through these. I'm hoping I can get the rest done soon since I'm getting tired of stitching the border pattern over and over!

I got the first installment of the Mystery Stitch Along (MSAL) from the cross-stitch group on livejournal. I'm thinking I might be able to get that done today between some of my other chores.

Right now I'm trying to get a couple of projects finished for display because my office is getting a little out of control with papers, project and books scattered everywhere patiently waiting for my attention.

No comments: