I was able to finish the May Quaker Square today. I'm hoping this got all of the frogging out of my system for the foreseeable future - it was getting a bit scary how much backtracking I had to do.
I'm very happy with how this one came out. I can start the June square tomorrow. I've picked a pink that is slightly darker than the fabric for that one. This will be the last of the squares on the pink fabric. The next set of six will be on tan.
I was able to finish all of the exchanges for which I've gotten my partner information. I'm waiting to ship one on Monday - I just found a box for it.
During this week off I was hoping to clear out my backlog of smalls and make some progress on at least two of my larges. I'm close to that. I'm planning to work on the Log Cabin canvas work project tonight, so that will make my goal for the two larges. The only small I still have left floating around it my "Forget Me Not" beading kit. I was working on that for a while today while I was sitting at my garage sale - it's rough trying to do a beading project without a table to set the beads on. Maybe I'll try that one again tomorrow. I'm not thinking that I'll get that one done before Monday, but still I can't feel bad about the huge amount of stitching I did this week in addition to all of the other fun stuff!
Off to the Log Cabin...
This work is licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.