This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Missing My Couch and a Contest

It's a boring day at work today. Days like this I'd almost rather not get paid and just hang out on my couch stitching. But who knows when a crisis will need my attention ;-). I should have brought a project with me. Not that stitching here wouldn't be unseemly.

While I was wandering around the stitching-net today I found a contest at Stitch Pink. The Stitch Pink blog is raising awareness of breast cancer screening. Remember, if you have boobs you should get screened - even boy people get breast cancer.

I'm planning to work on the santa stocking tonight after Ellie and I fail our doggy obedience test. I really don't have that much more to do on it. I just can't seem to find the focus to get it done. When I finish this one I'll have to figure out how to work in the one for me. I picked Robert's Stocking for mine because Santa is wearing skates - and he's green. I love green.

No comments: