This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Workout

This weekend I was able to accomplish a stunning amount on my projects. The previous post detailed the start on my Willie Whippet and the finish of the stocking.

On Sunday I concentrated on Willie. I shocked myself with the amount I ended up completing. I need to stop by a store today to get the four missing colors so I can back fill the missing stitches on the nose. I hope I can finish this quickly! It's starting to look like Willie already :-).

I took a little break from Willie to go for a short bike ride. I also worked on the Log Cabin canvas project I started a week or so ago. That's going to be something I work on every so often. I can just tell. It goes quickly though since it's a canvas project. I love the textures of the different fibers.

I also put together a few more projects with fabric. I should update my kits page with those soon. I'm starting to add the patterns I have laying about the house on the new patterns inventory page. I still haven't quite figured out the way I'd like to organize those; I'm sure something will work itself out. I have a scary (to me) number of projects I want to work on. Baby steps though! I can only work on one at a time, even if I have six or eight started.

Not I just need to figure out when I'm going to take some vacation so I can sit around the house and stitch for a week. Aaaaah!

No comments: