This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Two Finishes and Some Stash

Friday I went to my LNS for the bi-monthly stitch-in. As usual the ladies were a blast to hang out with. I was able to wrap up the Kitty Cat Row once I got the thread I was missing.
Of course, while I was there I couldn't resist prepping for another project. I'd like to start the Erica Michaels Sampler Book. I got the pattern as a gift at the stitching retreat. I might not start until the year is over and I'm done with the Quaker Square since it would make a nice monthly installment type project. I picked up all of the fabric for the project. I figured I should do that all at one time so everything matches, somewhat. It's a lovely little grouping. Right now I'm figuring out what order they will be appearing in the book and marking them so I don't forget.

Yesterday morning, before I set up for our garage sale, I was able to assemble the baby sampler for my friends. DH delivered it during the day. I'm not sure if they noticed that it arrived - they're a little busy with the bairn right now. Getting it finished made me feel a lot better about everything though :-).

After the sale I just wasn't in the mood for cross stitching, but I wanted to work on something, so I started a canvaswork project that I'm really excited about.

No comments: