This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Monday, May 26, 2008

Picking Up a WIP

I finished the first block of my Fair & Square exchange #7. I started a bit on my second block, but ran out of steam on that one. I'll work on it a bit more tomorrow I think.

Today I received my partner information for the Cross-Stitch Exchange Seasonal Exchange. Tomorrow I'll have to start thinking about the pattern I'm going to work for that. I guess I should pick a finishing technique first.

This afternoon, post BBQ, I pulled out my Autumnal Abstract project to work on. It's a border-line BAP that I just barely got started in early January. Almost 6 months later I've worked through a pile of projects and decided to pull it back out. I swapped out the Aida that came in the kit for Sand colored Lugana from Silkweaver. This should keep me going for a while. The question is: Will I ever get to the May Quaker Square??!!

No comments: