Last night I was hoping to get a little stitching in, but I got home from helping out at the dog club so late it just wasn't an option. I did end up dragging my butt out of bed at the usual time this morning and was able to get a bit more done on DH's stocking.
This WIP is a couple of days old. I've finished all of the train cars that are here and the last 1.5 hearts. I started the train engine this morning. Since I don't have anything planned this evening, I'm hoping to get the rest of the bottom finished tonight. I do need to get out tracking with the dogs though.
I finally updated almost all of my WIPs. There is one more, the Letter I, that I didn't get a picture of, but the progress on that is so minimal I can probably just pretend I never started ;-).
I'm still trying to figure out how (or if) I should inventory all of the thread I have floating around. I had started inventorying all of the DMC cotton 6-strand I have, but I decided it was just too much of a pain. I really didn't feel like measuring it all. I suppose I could weight it and create a conversion for approximate length based on weight. But then that just seems a bit too much like work and not hobby!
The next step is to inventory the patterns I haven't done. Now I need to figure out if I want to include pictures in that. I love how I make work for myself.
This work is licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.