This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Chugging Along

Last night I was hoping to get a little stitching in, but I got home from helping out at the dog club so late it just wasn't an option. I did end up dragging my butt out of bed at the usual time this morning and was able to get a bit more done on DH's stocking.

This WIP is a couple of days old. I've finished all of the train cars that are here and the last 1.5 hearts. I started the train engine this morning. Since I don't have anything planned this evening, I'm hoping to get the rest of the bottom finished tonight. I do need to get out tracking with the dogs though.

I finally updated almost all of my WIPs. There is one more, the Letter I, that I didn't get a picture of, but the progress on that is so minimal I can probably just pretend I never started ;-).

I'm still trying to figure out how (or if) I should inventory all of the thread I have floating around. I had started inventorying all of the DMC cotton 6-strand I have, but I decided it was just too much of a pain. I really didn't feel like measuring it all. I suppose I could weight it and create a conversion for approximate length based on weight. But then that just seems a bit too much like work and not hobby!

The next step is to inventory the patterns I haven't done. Now I need to figure out if I want to include pictures in that. I love how I make work for myself.

No comments: