This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Monday, June 2, 2008

Last of Vacation

I was able to get a bit more stitching done yesterday before I had to make my return to work. I spend some time working on my beading kit while I chatted with my neighbors during out "garage sale" in which I sold a whopping $1.50.

I spent a long time working on the Log Cabin project and was really happy with my progress. The fibers are so exciting to use!

I'm hoping I can wrap both of these projects up this weekend so I can work on the abstract, the June Quaker Square and possibly (gasp) get the St Petersburg project back out!

No comments: