This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Friday, June 27, 2008

A Gift for Me :-)

I received a wonderful ornament project from Katrina H for the Round #7 Fair and Square exchange. I love it and can't wait to finish it off for our tree.
Katrina also sent along some goodies with it - some jingle bells, ribbon, beads, sparkly pens and a few other items. I love them all and plan to use some to 1) finish the ornament, 2) annoy the dogs by making jingly collars for them.

Last night I _almost_ finished the log cabin project. Grrrr. I have everything done except for about 2/3 of the green part in the lower right corner. And today I'm in a big hurry because I'm leaving work early to head to Canada. I'm hoping I can bust out just a little more on it before I leave. Maybe. GAH! I'm sure I'll be able to finish the Letter "I" in the car today though. I'm dying to get back to St Petersburg but won't let myself until these last two are done and done!

Happy stitching to everyone out there. :-)

No comments: