This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June Quaker Square Finish and Other Progress

This past weekend I finished up the June Quaker Square. Halfway to the end of the year! I also put on all of the buttons for the first 6 months. In July I'll start working on a new piece of fabric. That will be a nice change. Now I have to start thinking about how I'm going to finish all of these. I hope I left enough fabric between them!

I also made more progress on the Log Cabin canvas work project. This one moves fast when I get to work on it, but I've only been doing so when I don't feel like working on the other projects I have going. I need to get it wrapped up to free up the dining room table.

I finally got motivated to work a bit more on the Art Deco Alphabet series I started. So far I've finished B, K and L (I think). I'm working on "I" now. I ended up having to pull out a chunk of work yesterday after I shifted everything over one stitch *sigh*. I'm back on track at this point and have it with me at work for lunch break stitching. This series is going to take a couple of years!

I'm starting to hoe out some of my project backlog. After I finish these two (before the end of June??!!) I'll be down to the Autumnal Abstract, the Angel and St. Petersburg. I'm thinking about ditching the Angel - just not my cup of tea. It was a project I had started for a friend and just couldn't get interested in it. So that leaves me with just 2! I'm crossing my fingers I can get back to the St. Petersburg project by July.

No comments: