This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Spring Changeover

I haven't gotten any stitching done in days. It's been so busy! Today I've been frantically trying to get all of the winter stuff put away, all of the spring stuff out, and all of the garage sale stuff into the garage. So far so good. I have a few riders out on the road for a distance ride that I'm organizing. I think that I'm just about to a point where I have to take a break so maybe I can get a little something done. Tonight it's painting in the laundry room for a few hours. Tomorrow I'm thinking I can get some done before I head to Ithaca to talk bikes for a bit. Whew - this is going to be a busy week with DH away!

No comments: