This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My Receiver Hath Posted

Yay, my stitching exchange partner has posted that she received the package I sent her, so I can post the pieces in my finishes log :-). It was a really fun exchange. The only rule was that the item be Spring themed. I opted to make a sachet because I've been dying to try some custom scenting.

This is the photo my partner posted to the group site. I completely forgot to snap a pic before I shipped it this time. The sachet is scented with huckleberry/hazelnut. I'm glad I made some extra of that!

I finished the March Hare while I was hanging out at Speedskating Nationals between breaks in the action. The kids were all quite curious about what the coach does when she doesn't skate ;-). One of the boys said, "Is that cross stitch, I used to do that, like when I was SEVEN". I had to laugh - he's eleven, mind you. He's a good guy. He's the one that picked out the flower for the second piece - but don't let on that you know. It might hurt his tough guy reputation.

Last night I ended up almost finishing the commemorative piece from the retreat - I'm hoping I'll get that whomped out this evening.

Stitch on!

No comments: