This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Scoop

I finished another project this morning, but I can't post it until I've gifted it. *sigh* Hopefully soon. In the meantime I'm down to just a few WIPs, although I have a ton of projects piling up that I want to work on.

I need to spend some time on the Kitty Cat Row tonight. I don't think I'll have enough of one color and if I confirm that tonight my DH can stop by the LNS to pick up some extra and drop off some finished pieces for display in the annual stitcher's showcase.

I'm hoping I can finish the Kitty project, the Santa stocking and the Letter I before the end of the month. Then I need to decide if I should pick up one of my BAPs that are on the WIP pile or start something new. I really do need to get back on the St Petersburg project that I gave up on last fall - so sad!

Yesterday one of my coworkers and I nipped out of work for a few minutes to check out a coiled basket display at one of the local art houses. It was phenomenal! I could do that - well maybe not to the degree that the artist on display does, but still! I have so much extra thread sitting around that just isn't going to be used for stitching. This would be perfect for it all. I already have just about all of the materials I would need - only the core is missing. I bet I can find something around the house though!

No comments: