This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Commemorative Needle Book Completed

At the retreat this past weekend we received a kit for a commemorative needle book as one of the gifts. I started working on it the morning after the class knowing that I would never get to it if I filed it in the stash.

I finished the stitching during a break at work yesterday and spent the evening assembling it. Gail did a great job designing it. Now I can transfer some of the darning needles I got in the raffle basket to it.

I started the April Quaker Square this morning. It's hyacinths which I'm stitching in a lovely purple. I hope I can get through it quickly so I can work on a few of the lovely projects I got over the weekend!

No comments: