This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Saturday, April 19, 2008

More of the Dog Days














Last night I was able to finish the last couple stitches on the Australian Shepherd for the dog show. I'll have to check with Ann to see if there are others she needs done. These are a nice quick fix :-).

I also was able to finish puppy dog row last night. That keep me up until about 11:30, but I figured it wasn't going to be a big deal if I slept in a little. The dogs didn't seem to mind awfully much when I was in 'til an unholy 6:45am!

Click to see the whole piece...
And today I've started Kitty Cat Row rather than working on any of my existing projects. Yay for hobbies.

No comments: