This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Thursday, April 17, 2008

April Quaker Square

Last night I was able to put in the last few stitches on the April Quaker Square between riding my bike and playing with the dogs. I love the way the flowers came out.

I'm having a hard time picking out the color I want to use for the May square. I suppose I have a little time to work that out. That one has butterflies.

After I wrapped that up I spent some time working on the Puppy Dog Row. I didn't get a lot done. I've very close to wrapping that one up. I'm hoping I can get through it tonight and tomorrow and maybe get the stocking finished this week. I also have to work on the three dogs for the dog club awards - but those are mighty small. Each one might take about an hour.

No comments: