This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Friday, April 25, 2008

GAH!

My plan went all to heck! I didn't work on the stocking, I didn't work on the cats. Instead I started another little free kits I received while chatting on the phone with my neighbor - and offset one of the stitches by one. So away I frog :-P.

Not too much stitching will get done this weekend. My coonhound and I are heading off for a tracking workshop for a couple of days. I'm looking forward to it with a bit of trepidation. But it will be nice to get out of town if only for a short time.

I'm a bum for not updating my WIP pictures; I'm out of sorts here for the moment. I so need to get a wireless card for my laptop so I can sit it next to me while I stitch - aaah the height of geekdom :-).

No comments: