This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Sunday, January 4, 2009

A Pile of Pillows

The last few days I've been hosting my parents for the holidays and traveling all over the place visiting. All the car time gave me the opportunity to assemble all of the Quaker Squares I completed in 2008. Fortunately I got a nice storage box with one of my gifts, so now I have a nifty place to store my projects until I get around to making a display case.The first photo is the first 6 months of the year and the design Suzanne stitched for me for an exchange recently. The second is the last 6 months and Suzanne's signature square.I still have another 3 or 4 exchange squares to do up as pillows. Hopefully sometime this week. It's a good year so far ;-).

1 comment:

Jenn Entropy said...

Thanks :-). I still have a few more to make, but I got off on another project again.

Thanks for letting me know the reference for the piece you sent. I subscribed to TGOSM yesterday. That is a great mag!!