This morning I started working on some finishes. OK, so mostly just one so far. I think that's about all I can handle for the time being, so I'm going to work on the Abstract for a little while and see if I feel like coming back to the finishes later in the day.
This is what my little dude looks like with the fabric added to the inside of my bourse:
And here's what it looks like after I finished the whole thing:I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, considering my shoddy sewing skills and all. I'm hoping to drop it off to the recipient sometime tomorrow.
Time to take the dogs for a walk :-).
This work is licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.