This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oops I Lied

I didn't get the "B" section of my sampler book done yesterday. I did end up having a very good time though! I took off to deliver the cake in the late morning and got hung up there chatting. Then I went into the city and to my LNS :-). I spent an hour at the shop picking out colors for the rest of the sampler book and then realized I was going to be late to my doctor appointment. I quick paid for it all and sped off for that. After the appointment I returned to the shop for another hour of color picking. I accidentally kept my buddy Gail a little late at the shop - she's a gem!! Then it was off to dinner with some friends and returned home late.

I can't wait to get going on the rest of this project! The colors are wonderful. Sadly I think I'm in the process of ransoming my first born. I hope whoever it is that's taking him doesn't realize he's a dog and not a people :-).

No comments: