This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Thursday, January 1, 2009

2008 Retrospective Slide Show

Ahh the end of 2008! What a crazy year this one was. I entered stitching competitions for the first time and actually won some awards. I also completed more projects than I ever have in one year. Most of them were smalls, but there were still a good number of larger ones.

I finished my first year long series project. That was the Quaker Squares. I'm in the middle of finishing them all as little pillows that I can display in a basket somewhere around here. I'll be starting a new series project in a couple of days.

Tomorrow evening is the first stitch-in of 2009 at my LNS. I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening.

And now for the slideshow...

No comments: