This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Monday, February 25, 2008

Weekend's Work

I was goofing around on Friday with some left over fabric and thread and came up with the little pouch shown here. It was a teensy project to see how a new finishing technique might work.

After I worked on that I switched over to the birds for a little bit Friday evening and then for a good bit Saturday and Sunday. I didn't get quite as much as I wanted done because I was working on drywall in the basement. But I was able to finish the back stitching in the yellow feathers and make good progress on the last of the top 1/2 of the piece.

Sunday night I didn't feel like sitting on the couch, so I grabbed my "travel project" the Letter L from the Art Deco alphabet and got a lot more done on that. Still, it's going to take me forever to do all 26 letters. I think I'm at one finish every 3-4 months. 26 letters + 4 medallions = Jenn likely giving up at some point. But they do make excellent travel projects!

No comments: