This morning I started working on the birds again. It was a small amount of progress, but I was happy to do it. I've been working on a stocking for Bill for a few days (I'll post the WIP photo soon), but really don't want to do much more on it until I free up the frame I'm using with the birds. The 8" frame is just a little too small to be working wit the stiff 18 count natural linen.
The materials for the log cabin pillow pattern I found in an old magazine are starting to come in. One of the fibers, the velour, has been discontinued so it was tough to find the bits I needed. I'm hoping I'll be able to start that one by the end of the month. It's a canvas work project and should go quickly. I have high hopes for it!
I'm thrilled with the progress I'm making and am getting ever more excited about the stitching retreat at the end of March!
This work is licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.