This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Crankin' Out the Little Ones and LNS Sale

This weekend I was bad. There was a sale at my LNS and as a result I was inspired to start another little guy.

There are a few projects that I've been meaning to get supplies for, so the sale was welcome. I went in with the list of fibers needed for some Christmas stockings I'd like to do for this year. I also got charms for the year long Quaker Squares project. And of course I couldn't stop there. I picked up a bunch of pre-cut fabrics (20% off). The colors were to hard to resist.

When I got home I was so excited about stitching that I raided the stash and decided to work on my Celtic Knot pattern from one of the magazine I have. The model was done in blue and gold, but the orange thread was speaking to me. It was a quick finish. The border was done during the Super Bowl. The beige was done during my Monday night stitching group and the orange was done before I went to dr appts on Tuesday.

Last night and this morning I worked on Shenandoah. This is another project out of my stitching magazines. There isn't too much left on this one. I'm hoping to complete it by the end of the week so I can work on the birds over the weekend. Oh and on the Quaker Square for this month :-).

No comments: