This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Sunday, February 10, 2008

February Square is Done, Another Project Closing In

I finally got around to starting the February installment of the Quaker Squares project. This piece went much faster than the January one. I was able to finish in just a few days of morning stitching. I'm really pleased with this color combination.

I also have made good progress on the canvas-work piece. I think I'll be able to wrap it up this morning. It's been a really great learniShenandoahng piece since there are so many different stitches. I'm enjoying this color of thread.

During the week my Fabric of the Month package came from Silkweaver. I received a fantastic green special dyeing and cut of opalescent 'Autumn'. So many projects to work on, but here I am trying to figure out what I can use those for!

No comments: