This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Back to the Birds

I was feeling awful last night, but was able to get onto the couch. Proximity is all I need for stitching ;-).

I started working on the Paradise Macaws again. I was able to finish the yellow feathers, the head/beak and a bit more of the leaf at the top of the picture. I'm not sure what I'll do tonight. I'd like to get the back stitching done in the yellow region/head and maybe do a bit more of the leaves. But I do need to get on my bike for a while.

I think the bottom of this piece is going to be a bit quicker since all of the confetti stitches were in the feathers. I will be fun to work on the flowers at the bottom. I'm getting antsy to start the next bird :-).

No comments: