This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Week's Progress

This week was crazy, but I was able to find time here and there to get in some stitching. I made some more progress on the Letter L in the Art Deco Alphabet series. I wasn't sure about the colors for this one, but they're coming out nicely.

I also made good progress on the birds. The top is finished, including the back stitching. I'm hoping to get more done today on the leaves and branch at the bottom left. The rest of the project is mostly large areas of green and should go quickly.

No comments: