This week I've been scrambling to get things done. The time change and the concurrent return from another time zone have me all messed up (basically not wanting to get up on time). Monday was dog club Awards dinner, Tuesday was dog classes, Wednesday was speedskating...
Thursday I had a couple of minutes to get some home projects done. I stopped by Joanne's and picked up some mounting board, ribbon and other doodads to finish some of my lurking projects. When I got home I opted not to paint the basement ceiling (did that tonight) and instead started framing the last few items in the house. Tonight I need to get the finishing nails into the frames to hold the items in place and get some paper onto the back to cover all the unfinished fabric. I have little hangers I can put on them - then voila!
I also finished up another little project that I can use for the exchange and did a bit more work on the letter L. I'm going to wait to post those pictures until the exchange is done. Not that the L is going with it, but I'm not in the mood to pull it out for a piccy ;-).
This work is licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.