This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Sunday, March 16, 2008

March Quaker Square

I got a late start on this month's quaker square due to all of the side projects I've been working on. Last night I started around 7:30pm or so. I was able to finish the project up this morning. Unfortuantely I had just enough thread to get the square done, not one bit more. I was hoping to get"MAR" into the center area. This is one of the few in the series that doesn't have month name somewhere in the pattern. I have another shade of green that I might be able to use. I'll need to see how I feel about it after I let it sit for a while.

I've finished up most of the other projects around the house that I was planning today. I think I can safely work on the Letter L for a bit before I ride my bike. Although I might try to clean up my project area so we can wash the couch slip cover. Ooh responsibility :-(

No comments: