This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

UPdate on Birds

HUGE progress was made this weekend. I wasn't feeling well due to either allergies or a cold. I ended up taking some antihistamines and became listless and confused - the perfect state for large amounts of stitching. This morning I worked on the tail a bit more. Not too far to go!

Since it's now March there are a few things I need to get done. It's season change over with sports. That means no more speedskating, but dog classes and cycling pick up. It also means that the next Quaker Square needs to be started and that I need to get a move on for the xs-exchange project.

And... end of the month is the stitching retreat!

Ahhh, March: let the insanity ensue :-).

No comments: