This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Needle Works Group

Last night the new stitching club I organized met for the first time. It was a small group for the first time, but I wasn't sitting alone so that was a victory. A few people were planning to come but couldn't make it at the last minute. I'm expecting that the next meeting will be a bit larger.

We had a nice time. The chatter was pretty interesting and I was able to make some progress on my sampler project. I haven't had a chance to get a pic of that yet. I'm really looking forward to the next meeting in a couple weeks. It's a lot easier to get to this one than the one at the shop. I'll have to poke my nose around to see if there are other stitchers in the area so we can have even more fun.

No comments: