This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Saturday, January 5, 2008

2007 Retrospective Slide Show

This slide show includes all of my finishes from 2007 except the one with the bad word. That one will just have to go unrecognized in the public space for now.

This was a good year for me and stitching. I joined a stitching group at my local shop, completed more projects in one year then ever before, learned some new techniques (hardanger & crochet) and was very inspired by the stitching group on livejournal.

2008 promises to be another good year. Next week the town stitching group I'm organizing will start to meet. I have a pile of great WIPs to work through and a fantastic stash to pull from. I think I'll get started on one of the WIPs now :-).

No comments: