This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Monday, January 14, 2008

Another Finish - Yay.

This weekend I decided to make a little something for one of my coworkers. It was a short little project, but it made me feel awfully good.

I also was able to get in a ton of time on the gift I'm trying to finish. I was hoping to get it done by the end of the weekend, but gave up 1/2 way through Sunday because my hand were tired, friends were visiting and it was too nice to sit inside any longer.

This week is going to be insane with doggy meeting tonight, skating on Wednesday, another doggy meeting on Thursday and the stitching group on Friday. Oh but wait - that's stitching group on Friday! Yay. And I should be able to get more done on Tuesday. Maybe I'll get that wrapped up this week and move onto the birds *grin*.

No comments: