This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Saturday, January 5, 2008

First 2008 Finish

I was hoping to complete this project before the end of 2007. Instead I ran out of the gold braid in the center and bought the wrong replacement color. So frustrating. Fortunately, I was able to swap the color at the store and whomp this out on 3 Jan 2008.

I really enjoyed working this piece since the meaning for each of the symbols is listed on the chart. I was able to stitch and learn.


This piece is Alchemical Romance (2006) by Ink Circles stitched on SilkWeaver's Winter Breeze 32ct cashel linen. The purple symbols were stitched in The Gentle Art's Royal Purple (0840) and the gold symbols were stitched in Kernik #4 braid color 202HL.

No comments: