This work is licensed

under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Please link to my blog if you make derivatives of or reference any of my work.

Creative Commons License

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Holiday Squares

Yesterday the last set of exchange square for the year came in. What a great way to cap off the season! Heidi B stitched this wonderful set for me. I'm a big fan of snowmen since I love winter. I'm really looking forward to finishing this off in time for display when the snow flies (I better hurry!).
Last night was the bimonthly stitch in at A Stitcher's Garden. We had a wonderful time as always. I worked on a couple of x-mas ornaments and started my November Quaker Square (will post finish soon!). I also picked up a few Heart in Hand Wee Ones charts. I grabbed a handful of snowman patterns and also some patterns in the bird series. These smalls are great! Not that I have any idea when I'll get to them. My backlog is getting a mite bit scary.

Off I go to take up more stitching!

No comments: